In the Shadow of Kings
- Kalak of Tyr – deceased
- Hamanu of Urik
- Abalach-Re of Raam
- Teyuah of Draj
- Nibenay of Nibenay
- Lalali-Puy of Gulg
- Aelborn of Balic
- Sielba of Yaramuke – deceased
People in Tyr
People known by the group (chronological order)
- Musa Dyan – Templar of Tyr. Helped the escape from Tyr and has sworn to kill them.
- Salabus – Ex-leader of the Toothcutters. In hiding, but sent Peikka to save the heroes.
- Spider – Errand boy of Salabus.
- Crodlu – Sculptor and smuggler in the Artisan District. In hiding.
- Erdlu – Son of Crodlu, and friend with the wyrms of Under-Tyr. Killed.
- Nori Silktongue – Ex-gladiator and member of the Tyrian Senate.
- Mulmehr Shahram, the Titan – Head of the Shahram family. Accused the heroes of assassinating Queen Ishtar.
- Melehr Shahram – Son of the Titan, and heir to the Shahram family.
- Shivrin Halfblood – Rich ex-gladiator. Helped finding the Toothcutter hideout.
- Berak Berusa – Narrator of the Arena.
- Davith Vordon – Richest merchant in Tyr.
- Aitekki – Leader of the Toothcutters. Was shown to be Aelar Longstride of the Crimson Companions.
- The Nameless One – Eladrin assassin hired by Aitekki.
- Rithisak Dyan – Templar of Tyr, bribed to help free the heroes.
- Yakin Kando – Templar of Tyr, killed during the escape from Tyr.
- Nidaba – The Voice of Urik. Previously called Tagashna.
- The old hag – Nameless woman sacrificed a hundred years ago by Kalak. Was given the obsidian dagger.
- Meishann the Guardian – The last guardian of King Azinath of Yorum.
- Arannis – Friend of Sariel’s. Killed by the man he was keeping his prisoner.
- Jana – Halfling hunter from the Crystal Forest. Hunting the old hag.
- Harharu Dyan – Rumored to be the leader of a Tyrian resistance group.
- Jadid Vordon – The son of Davith Vordon, killed when fleeing from Tyr’s destruction.
- Yangi, Hanud, Albekela – Captured soldiers fighting for Jadid Vordon.
- Rahbani – Escaped soldier fighting for Jadid Vordon.